Friday, May 2, 2008

About Me

Hi! I'm Traci…the eyes behind Traci Falder Photography. I, along with my husband, son, and daughter live in a small Indiana town. Before my son was born, I taught high school English but now spend my days playing with playdoh and pushing my kids on swings at the playground. Photography started out as a hobby when my kids were babies, but it's developed into a part-time career that allows me to escape from peanut butter sandwiches and do something creative that I Iove. This blog is the inside scoop on my latest work. If you see anything you like, feel free to leave me a comment. Enjoy!

About MeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comments:

Kathie M. Thomas said...

Love your work Traci. Like you I took lots of photos when my kids were young - hubby says if it weren't for me we wouldn't have any family shots to look upon.

Our kids are now grown and I've recently begun taking this hobby much more seriously, focusing on flora, fauna and landscapes.