Thursday, May 1, 2008

Raves

Traci,
I'm simply in love with the pictures of Caroline!!!! It's remarkable how you were able to capture our baby girl so perfectly. You are extremely talented, and it's very apparent that photography is truly your gift! With so many AMAZING photos to chose from, how will I ever decide what to order?! :)

Thanks,
Molly
Fishers, Indiana




Traci,
What an honor to be able to decorate my home with such real, honest pictures of my family! The talent that you displayed while being able to capture the exact moments that define each of my child's personalities was amazing. You have a vivid eye and fantastic creativity! I can't wait to have you photograph many more memories for us in the future!

Lynn
Powell, Ohio

RavesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Traci-
You do a wonderful job of capturing the personality and beauty of the people you are photographing. I'm always excited to check the site to see what you've done next. I can't wait until our next photo shoot!