Monday, November 17, 2008

Becky & Finn

It wasn't a typical photo session. Becky, my dear friend, and her son, Finn, visited my home recently. In one location, our boys decided to chase one another where cars were traveling across the bridge where we were shooting. In the next location, we got wise and put a video on in the car while we took pictures in the FREEZING cold. I guess we were making memories! With parenting and traffic and the cold and time restraints, we weren't really focused on getting great shots, but I'm happy with the results. There's something lovely about spending time with someone who knows you well-- something easy.






Becky & FinnSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

6 comments:

ALL MY GUYS and ME said...

i LOVE every single one of them!!! Becky you are BEAUTIFUL :)

Organized Chaos said...

Of course she looks like a model! The black and white reminds me of a photo you would see inside a CD cover.

Great pictures Tiberi, as always! You continue to impress me!

Tracey said...

Fantastic pictures! Becky you look great! Traci, you are so talented! And of course, Finn is super adorable!

Amy said...

These are amazing! Becky...just stunning! Traci, you are so talented! Finn looks so cute. Did he have fun?

Jamie said...

Wow, really amazing. Becky, so beautiful. And Traci well done. I absolutely love your work. Please come take a trip to San Fran so you can photograph my life too!!!

Becky said...

thank you, thank you for capturing this time in my life...every day seems to be somewhat chaotic, yet with your creative spirit and ability to see past the craziness, i have some precious reminders of a fabulous weekend together...i am honored to call you my friend and so very proud of you!