Saturday, March 21, 2009

Old Friends & Prom Dates

I still remember our first conversation. It was my sophomore year of high school and Suzanne walked up to me after health class and said, "You don't look like Tiffany."

She was referring to Tiffany, the red haired singer from 1989. You remember her-- the one with the unique dance where she twisted her arms back and forth while singing, "I think we're alone now... There doesn't seem to be anyone around...."

Suzanne became a dear friend in high school. Dan was a friend and prom date. We don't need to discuss prom-- or my teal, sweetheart neckline, puffy sleeved dress.

Regardless, it was a complete honor to take their pictures last week. They have three darling kids, and although I know that time has aged us and we've obviously grown up a bit, it was good to see that they're still the same ol' Dan and Suzanne!




Old Friends & Prom DatesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

suzanne hayes said...

WOW, genetics are an amazing thing aren't they? I love this picture because it completely captures my family room antics in a blink.

suzanne hayes said...

Okay, I have more to say. The one with Dan and I is perfect. It is how we spend most of our time. It is how I would want to remember us as we grow old and wheel ourselves around Pataskala.

Amy said...

Wow! I love these! What fabulous family pictures! I love that they say something, and I love the picture on the steps. What a gift!

ZFam said...

Love that sweet baby picture...the lighting...the rocking horse...can it be any cuter!?