Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Snyders

I'm standing in my garage. I'm standing in my garage working. I'm having internet problems. My trash can is my desk. A daddy long leg is my co-worker. The fuse box is my office view. This is going to be a long weekend!

Here's a few of my favorites from the Snyder family session:






I often laugh when I see composed pictures of husbands and wives during a family session. Here's a "real life" look at Kara and Nathan's pictures-- - three adorable kids running laps around their parents!

The SnydersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

molly said...

These are great!!!! And your comment about the kids running circles around their parents is so appropriate! :) I can only imagine what our family pictures would like right now....circles would be an understatement!!

Carrie said...

What a gorgeous family!!!