Thursday, April 30, 2009

Addie

There's that age--it's somewhere between 18 months and 2 1/2-- when children are excited to see the world and don't really understand the concept of standing/sitting in place for a picture. But this age also gives my camera the ability to see what's real-- a silly face, a typical expression, a "look..."

Addison didn't sit for a picture, but it didn't matter. This is her.

We shot a few inside...



...before attempting to go outside on a stormy day.

AddieSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Carrie said...

the last picture is gorgeous!!!

Pop and Grammy said...

I'm thinking Sean & Leann are going to love these! I agree with Carrie. The last one is my favorite!

ZFam said...

cute pictures! cute little girl!!

Stephanie Wilson said...

Traci

These shots are great. You capture the personality of the child. I love these.