Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Moritz Fine Designs

 Moritz Fine Designs
You probably noticed a design change on this site recently. After working with Heather of Moritz Fine Designs on my logo and printing needs, I knew I wanted to work with her on my site redesign too!

In addition to mommy cards, photo cards, invitations, and birth announcements, Heather recently added blog design to her list of services. I can't say enough good things about working with Heather - she listened to exactly what I wanted, worked quickly, and her prices are more than reasonable.

If you are in the market for blog design, be sure to check out this site. And if you are in the market for any of the fun, customized stationary products that Heather offers, be sure to check out her site here.

Moritz Fine DesignsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend