Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seniors, Pick your Promotion!

Traci Falder Photography is announcing the launch of the H.S. Senior 2010 photo season!

Seniors, pick which promotion works best for you and act fast. Session space is limited and fills up quickly during the summer; don’t hesitate!

June: 50% off session fee {$30 savings}
July: 16 complimentary wallets {$24 value/one pose}
August: 1 Complimentary 8x10 {$17 value}
September: 8 wallets {$12 value}

Click on the "Senior" tab above for more information.

Here's some favorites from my session with Jessi, one of my senior representatives.














Seniors, Pick your Promotion!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Traci- I love these pictures. The different looks and locations do a wonderful job of capturing her. I can't wait to see more...

Carrie said...

sign me up, my seniors pictures were horrible. I wish I had my skin back, but I really don't need it back since you are my friend and can do your magic on my pictures as I age. Jessie looks amazing!!! Great work Traci

Amy said...

Great job! Love your new look on the blog too!